Greetings my amazing First 100,
Today, I have been blessed with time for reflection in the form of appreciation and gratitude. I have had the most amazing conversations with each of you these past several weeks and I’ve had the privilege of witnessing Inspired Living and Working in action and at it’s best. While I have long known the power of this process, there is something indescribable in watching the magic spread to and through each of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Now I can already hear some of you thinking “she must be talking about someone else – that’s certainly not me she’s talking about”. Nope, I am talking about you! To be more specific, here are some of the things I’m referring to and thankful for:
Thank you for:
- finding me and my pilot program and having the courage to say yes!
- showing up and telling the truth about yourself – the good, bad and ugly! Your willingness to come to the table and tell the truth to yourself (and me) blows me away.
- your persistence, tenacity and patience to find the ‘right’ focus for the year.
- carving out time for yourself and your focus/dream every day or more often than you used to.
- showing up to your practice / for yourself even when the winds of resistance were blowing strong around you.
- for being kind, loving and understanding with yourself when the winds of resistance won – and returning the next day.
- being willing to ‘sit in the discomfort, grief and pain’ to get to the other side – the life you are here to live.
- being open to look at everything that’s showing up with greater curiosity and discernment
- taking those big and scary steps – the ones that aren’t easy, but necessary for you to move in the direction of your dreams – again, I’m in awe!
- sharing your delicious insights and observations with me.
- asking me GREAT questions.
- laughing and crying with me.
- kind words of appreciation which affirm I’m on the right path with this Inspired Living and Working vision
- working and playing with me in the ethers.
- your delight, wonder and excitement and for sharing these moments with me.
- your willingness to see things differently and be open to new possibilities.
- mirroring to me my own fears, resistance, beliefs, strengths, gifts – each of you are reflecting back to me aspects of myself which support my own Inspired journey.
- being my ‘muse’ and helping me realize this vision I’ve had for many years.
- so much more…
Have a wonder-filled long weekend, perhaps pausing to reflect on the ‘death and rebirth’ that is presently unfolding in your own lives and world.
With deep love and gratitude,